Wednesday, July 26, 2006

None today...

Sorry people...cant post one today...because I'm feeling blue and just really drainned....

I know I suppose to tell you of Sue Yi, but tommorrow ok? today I just want to write one poem...

When the day turns to dust in my hands,
Memories fall like diamond ember...
Night sings its lulluby like a nightingale,
Echoing through the halls of a candle-lit sonata...
A rose at its end, breaths its sparkling red dream on me,
Awaken thy senses to the thorns of life...
Fear your soul,
For it is the poison of fate and destiny...

1 Comments:

Blogger §tëPhäñîë said...

hi! Guess you son't know who I am. I'll rather keep it a secret. but I'll tell you that I'm 13 and I sorta know you. I landed up in this blog somehow..but I don't know how? XP Just wanna say you write nice poems. that's all. If you want to know who I am. Go to www.piggytales-love.blogspot.com. Guess you won't like it...

By:
Won't tell you.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home