Thursday, August 03, 2006

Unfaithful

Hey guys...and ladies...whats happening?

Ok lets see...ummm nothing much today...had a whole episode with my father again...god I hate saying that...father...that word holds sooo little meaning for me...and I know its not right...but I cannot resist the fire of hate inside...ok moving on...

well nothing much happening nowadays...HELP is fine, everyone there is normal...this kinda reflects alittle speaciality my former class at Taylors. PL-3. I now take the time to write about them...

Now that was a crazy high hyper funny and most of all,touching class. Why? because there was jokers, there were lovers, there were social kings and queens, there were cina people, there was an international who is cool and funny like da bomb, camwhores, big sister, smart people...you know each class got their own speaciality, you take outta 28 classes each speaciality and you get PL-3. Because each single student in that class brings his/her own flavour to make PL-3 speacial. Some would stand out more than others, but the quiet more not noticeable ones added balance to our class. All in all, my former class was very united in their own way, even thou I could tell and I know, I was the only one kinda seperated from them all. I didnt really have a click over there in that class, I usually just mind my own buisiness and sit at the back of the class, watching a memories get made...

Well let me go into it in my view yeah?
There existed a few clicks in that class, and I kinda noticed this was how it was...

Click 1
Mitran -
Excellent friend, great breakdancer, homie, good joker, very sporting, cool headed and loyal
Faizun - aka : G, Zun
The international in the class, from brunei. Excellent joker, one of the guys that keeps the class flowing with laughter and memories, cool in many levels, just promoted to being a great dancer from a good dancer (kekeke), in love with his gf (RESPECT), sporting, loyal and happening.
Jackson - aka : ....well those PL-3 people, u know la ah...
The super hyper wild joker in the class, can do crazy things, can be loud, can be fierce, but is loyal, is funny, is sporting and is a good joker.
This 3 formed the Jokerz of the class, but they didnt stop there, they could be happening, they could be funny, they could be great, from clubbing to pubbing, these were the people to see, friendly and social-able. I dont know what words I can use to describe this people here, they are truly unique in their way, truly a rare find. I guess the only word is RESPECT...
________________________________________________________________

Click 2

Anaz - AKA: well...I forgot? kekeke...
Half Chinese/Half Indian, Totally cool. I confess I lack indepth knowledge of Anaz, but from watching all those laughters and such, she is one of the key characters in PL-3 that keeps the class alive to a almost orchestracted level. In many ways, Anaz has my admiration in her almost heroic bravery in standing firm in her believes. Never short of a laugh and a great smile, she is truly one key student in PL-3 that makes the class a total BLAST.

Calvin - AKA: well I call him DA BOSS
Ok...combine a nerd with a popularity king, and result is Calvin. Smart in studies but the one of the most happening person I know, I tell you, this guy is never short of an event when I see him. He is one guy that can accuatly alter the flow of the class, I mean in influence and such, he has a deep root into the heart of the class, laugher follows easily, I can only seem to locate vivid memories of this cam-whore-ness and his laughter with most people anywhere and everywhere. Expressive and just plain cool on many levels, I cant really describe him in a few hundred words, so why dont u get to know him and you'll know what I mean.

Beth - AKA: hmmmm I dont think she has an AKA...
I swear, this girl could be Anaz's twin if not cousin. She and Anaz, forms a dynamic duo in PL-3, she also has near impregnable believes, and will not fall to negative things thrown at her. RESPECT. I also lack indepth knowledge of Beth, but I know she is a girl/lady worth tremendous amount of admiration and respect, plus she got a bf, and her bf although isnt part of PL-3 roaster, he is very much part of the PL-3 class. The memories I have about her + her bf are forged with alot of loving and care. I mean the guy brings her a flower almost every other day, and to me thats sweet! so yes ladies and gentlemen, there you have it, Beth in the scene, another sensation in PL-3

Grace - AKA: N/A
Well, grace is looked upon by me as the big sister in the class, witty sarcasm, and strong believes, she is defination of tough love. As if in a puzzle, SHE is the final pieace of it. I swear in all situations if Grace isnt part of it, I always felt something was missing. and what was missing was Grace. Bringing balance and bringing unbalance to Unbalance and Balance...good job...lol...she is truly the FINAL PIECE

Joshua - AKA: N/A
Another international in the class, A korean, a gentlemen. An excellent friend to all, he keeps the rhythm of laughter in a near perfect score. He can be witty, He can have a joke right off the tip of his head, a he is a musician (A talented one if memory serves me right), Someone that you can count on if he says YES. Supportive and Helpful, Joshua is the one smooth yes spiky character that adds and blends the flavour of PL-3

There you go, Click 2, Its as if watching a show on a series I swear...a bunch of friends getting closer to each other with each passing day. Each day a new memory, Each day filled with even more laughters than the day before. Ups and Downs comes, but these people are the real deal that can stick with each other tru thick and thin. It was great that I could have seen such friends forge their friendship right before my eyes, a true gift...
_________________________________________________________________

Click 3

Edwin - AKA : N/A
Class Representative, and one cool dude. Cool on many levels. He has the knowledege on Law. Great guy, in love with his gf too, now thats RESPECT. I lack indepth detail of Edwin, but I do know he is social-able, and a great friend to have, he just adds the flavour that we dont know that we need but crave for it.

Yong Shern - AKA: N/A
This dude is smart, let me tell ya, really smart, and is close to Edwin. Another 2 that forms another almost dymanic Duo in PL-3. He sticks close to friends and is always head strong and cool headed. I dont believe I've ever seen him panic before...and he can joke...you'd be surprised how funny he can be...whoa...resepct

Rue Ying - AKA: hee hee hee? cannot tell but PL-3 people should know...
Ahhh this girl...cute and classic person to have in a class. I dont know why, and I lack serious knowledge about her, but she is one of those people that you just gotta have in a class because she brings flavour and like a sensual vibe that people can pick up on. You might not know it ladies and gentlemen, but she can be like a foundation in PL-3, although many people wont know the foundation of a building right? it could be the pillar or concrete or steel? or anything, this girl right here would be a foundation, thats what I feel...

Ru Yee - AKA: N/A
Ahhh, Let me see...if memory serves she is a Ballerina, and she got this cute thing everytime you see her. Blushes very easily, and another flavour add to the class of PL-3. I also lack knowledege about this girl right here....so I cant really say much

OK BIG NOTE: Speacial to PL-3, there exist a non-existance gap of clicks between click in PL-3, ok to sound more normal than trying to be smart, friends alike within PL-3 can accuatly mix with each other rather the tradisional one click only mix with its own members. Everyone mixes with each other from time to time, some do it less often, but it exists that with effort everyone can mix with one another. This is something vividly realised by me in my own view, so accuatly Click 3 consist of many people, all mixing with others, from Click 2 to Click 1, and back again to Click 3. Have no illusion that the clicks exist, its just something unique and speacial that everyone can accuatly really contact one another...

List of remainning Click 3
Yili
Popiah
Another Calvin + Szu Theng (BF & GF from Penang, SCWEETTTT)
Alot of other people...I cannot remember names...

God I could kick myself for not remembering all their names, but all of them seriously brings HELL lot of substance to make PL-3 TRULY UNIQUE...

__________________________________________________________________

Click 4 (last click)

Septy - AKA: N/A
One cool girl, incredibly sexy too, well to me la...she is the truly one of a kind, and you just got to get to know her to know what I mean, close case...

Lina - AKA: N/A
Together with Septy form another Dynamic DUO of cool-ness within the class of PL-3, incredibly sexy too, yeah 1 sexy + 1 sexy = Whoa.... thats Lina & Septy, bounded like Ebony and Ivory...
__________________________________________________________________

Ok THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING YOU HAVE TO NOTE ABOUT PL-3
Everyone can accuatly mix with anyone and everyone within that class...seriously...Clicks are just formed to represent the main friendship blocks within the class, but everyone is friends there, and its nice...seriously nice...

Ok for me, I never really belonged to any click in PL-3, I was the one at the back of the bus (Metaforically), just chilling out seriously...at times I can be friendly and social-able to many but for the 80% of the time in PL-3, I enjoyed my time sitting at the back of the bus. Because it was precious to me to be able to witness such a unique class of inviduals standing together. Sure I've met similiar classes before, where everyone is united and speacial, but PL-3 brings something new, a new sensation, a new feeling. maybe its because its college and with it comes new things...but yes, I was at the back of the bus, mainly because I'd always was kept checked by problems with Sue-yi, or my lack of strength to move forward and join the fray, or maybe because a person like me has no place in such a sensual class...

I'd take any reason...dont really matter to me, what I know is I've witness first hand another great class born in the year 2006 at Taylors College PL-3...and thats treasureable...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Memory Section still Down
WORK IN PROGRESS

1 Comments:

Blogger Adevid said...

Hmm, I think I'll go to Bangsar's Souled Out Cafe again one day.

See, another comment!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home